As the name implies, the Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout is like a type of supplement made to bring out monsters when you arrive at the gym.
We look forward to reviewing products based on really popular characters, but hopefully, we can cater to the hype as well as the story.
Is Hyde NitroX as loud as it was before the workout, or is he on the classic hype? Read on to find out.
Who Makes It?
Hyde NitroX Pre Workout is described as a solution that will overwhelm even the most demanding workouts. They are proud that their proprietary formula features Yohimbe, features a 420mg caffeine matrix with TeaCrine® for laser-sharp focus, and also features beta-alanine, creatine, citrulline, and nitrosigine®. I am.
I’m not sure how unique the really commonly used ingredients are, but I rely on their words.
They also say that only one scoop increases power, strength, endurance, pumps, and provides extreme energy.
Made Marketing Claims
The following claims were made about Mr. Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout.
- Extreme Energy: 420 mg of caffeine is a considerable amount.
- Laser-Sharp Focus: There is evidence of the use of nootropics, but given the dose used, they are not for sale.
- Equipped with Yohimbe
What’s in it
Let’s take a closer look inside Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout.
With a scoop of 7.7 grams, you get:
Beta-Alanine: Beta-Alanine is the most well-known endurance and recovery component for itchy side effects. It helps delay fatigue and leads to better lift and better gain.
Creatine: Creatine is the most popular pre-workout ingredient, with over 200 studies demonstrating benefits to the human body. It offers strength benefits and can improve muscle recovery. Some say creatine is also a great post-workout because of the way it can boost recovery. Here’s HCl, which is great for digestion as it reduces bloating, but less so for absorption.
Arginine silicate: This ingredient is a fast-acting compound that improves performance up to 6 hours depending on the dose. It works primarily by boosting nitric oxide production, like the following ingredients:
Citrulline: Citrulline is the basic ingredient when it comes to building blends with the benefits of pumps. It activates the body’s system of promoting nitric oxide production similar to arginine but is better. You would have preferred the citrulline malate form for better absorption, but we will use that.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is an ingredient you hate or love. Anyway, it serves one clear purpose in the pre-workout, which is to boost your energy and help power through your workout. A dose of 300 mg is equivalent to about 3 cups of coffee and guarantees enough energy for the most demanding day.
- Di-Caffeine Malate: This form of caffeine is said to be more bioavailable and eliminates the bowel discomfort experienced when taking pure anhydrous caffeine. It’s also a “fast-acting” form of caffeine, suitable for immediate bursts of energy.
- Caffeine + citric acid blend: Another fast-acting caffeine. This Caffeine Matrix really seems to be intended to speed you up soon.
- Choline: Choline is a brain nutrient used for general brain functions such as thinking, maintaining concentration, and memory. In pre-workout blends, choline is added due to its nootropic benefits. However, our form is choline bitartrate, the cheapest and weakest form of choline. Even a dose of 500 mg may not even get half that in your system.
- Theanine: Theanine is also a nootropic, but I think it is a better way to neutralize the side effects of caffeine. And because of the fast-acting and high-dose nature of caffeine here, theanine 50 mg maybe a little lower.
- N-Acetyl-Tyrosine: This nootropic is taken like other nootropics for focus, but the 50 mg dose is at most meh.
- Theanine: The best thing about Theanine is the smart blend that stimulates without jitter. The 50 mg dose is too small to have a significant effect.
- GABA: This is a strange addition. GABA is a more “feeling good” ingredient, but to bypass the blood-brain barrier, you need to take GABA in grams and take niacin together. There is niacin in the vitamin blend, but 25 mg is too small for GABA to really work.
- Yohimbe: Yohimbe is another strange addition. Often taken as fat burning, it has controversial side effects related to palpitation and blood pressure. The good thing is that the dose is only 3mg.
Overall, Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout relies too much on caffeine and buzz. We’re all fans of energizing, but too much buzz can get buzz killed in pre-workouts. Needless to say, the other ingredients appear to be added as extras rather than as major ingredients, given the dose left to work.
Based on our experience, Hyde Nitrox Pre-Workout offers the following benefits to our users:
- Much Energy: Talk about becoming a raging beast. Caffeine 420 mg is quite powerful, equivalent to 4 or more cups of coffee. It’s also really strong for most coffee drinkers.
- Decent focus: The claim of laser focus is not solid. In particular, it is a nootropic drug with very low bioavailability because most of the dose is given to choline bitartrate. However, it also has some noteworthy intelligence, so you can probably give it focus, but it’s not as good as you might expect.
- Superior Performance: Beta-alanine dose and creatine might have been better, but because it is a leading ingredient it works as intended but at a relatively minimal level.
The most likely side effect of using Hyde NitroX Pre Workout is the high dose of caffeine. Even for those who like espresso and large coffee orders, 420 mg is pretty huge.
If you can’t handle caffeine well, you can experience jitters, sweating, headaches, and even crashes.
Obviously, there may be other side effects depending on the interaction with the other ingredients.
We recommend that you always consult your doctor before taking any of the products listed on this site.
Taste and flavor
One of the great things about Mr. Hyde NitroX Pre Workout is that you can choose from seven flavors.
- Blue Raz Popsicle
- Cherry popsicle
- cotton candy
- Lollipop punch
- Sour green apple
- Purple lime rickey
Number of servings
One is for 30 people. One serving is 7.5 grams.
Alternative to this product
Hyde NitroX Pre-Workout vs RedLine White Heat
The optimal pre-workout for Hyde NitroX pre-workout is the Red Line White Heat, which is based solely on the use of ingredients and stimulants.
- Hydroxypropyl Distarch Phosphate
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- 4-Amino-2-Methylpentane Citrate
- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin
- Citicoline Sodium (CDP-choline Sodium)
- Evodia (Evodiae Fructus) (fruit) (Std. to Evodiamine)
- Yohimbe (Coryanthe Yohimbe) (bark) (std. to Yohimbe HCl)
The striking ingredient here is Yohimbine, which is standardized for caffeine and yohimbine administered at 400 mg. From a pure energy and focus perspective, I think the RedLine White Heat is far superior when considering the various ingredients used in the synergistic effect. However, due to performance benefits and added strength enhancers, Hydnitro X continues to win overall.
After reviewing Amazon’s review on the Hyde NitroX Pre Workout, we found that the rating for this product was 4.3/5.
Some buyers say it gave them a lot of energy and turned them into “superhumans” as one of the comments. They also say that the supplement works for half a scoop.
Some critics pan it because there is too much energy. Immediately after ingestion, one user cites heart palpitations and blood pressure problems. They also cite stomach problems, probably due to caffeine content.